As the world adapts to the new normal brought on by Covid-19, it’s important to remember to take care of your eyes. With the increased use of digital devices and wearing masks, our eyes are facing new challenges that require special attention. In this blog post, we’ll share tips on how to keep your eyes healthy during Covid-19.
- Keep Your Eyes Hydrated: Eye dryness is a common symptom of COVID-19. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and using lubricating eye drops.
- Avoid Touching Your Eyes: Your eyes are a sensitive area and can easily get infected if you touch them with contaminated hands. Try to avoid touching your eyes as much as possible.
- Follow Your Doctor’s Recommendations: If you have COVID-19, make sure to follow your doctor’s recommendations for eye care. They may recommend eye drops or other treatments to help relieve symptoms.
- Wear Glasses or Goggles: Wearing glasses or goggles can help protect your eyes from airborne particles that may be contaminated with COVID-19.
- Schedule an Eye Exam: If you’ve recovered from COVID-19, make sure to schedule an eye exam with Pearland eye clinic to check for any changes in your vision. Our eye doctors in Houston are committed to providing top-notch eye care and will take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety during your visit.
At Bay Area Eye Center, we understand the importance of eye care during COVID-19. If you have any concerns about your eye health, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Call us at 1-877-763-9322 or click here to schedule an appointment with our experienced eye care professionals in Pearland, TX.